Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome

I've finally decided to join the 21st century and do the blogging thing so . . . welcome to my blog!

For those of you who don't know me ~ I am a mosaic artist . . . and a Christian, a wife, mom to 3 amazing children and a "retired" attorney. But my mosaic artwork is what this blog is all about! I am so blessed to be able to work closely with my clients to create beautiful mosaic crosses, picture frames and other artwork full of symbolism, beauty and meaning. I am excited to share my artwork and the story behind each piece with you.

Here's my original Beaded Daisy Mosaic Cross to whet your appetite:



You can also view my artwork on my website: www.marymakingdesigns.com

Thanks for visiting. Please come back soon ~ I plan to post frequently!

In Him ~

Mary

No comments: