Friday, December 29, 2006

Still Alive!

Wow ~ I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last blogged. Sorry~ I promise to be more consistent in the new year (one of those resolutions I'm going to work on!) but I've been super busy with (1) Christmas orders; (2) my sweet son's 4th birthday; and (3) Jesus' birthday. December is always an overwhelming combination of stress, awe, beauty and fun.

I want to thank everybody for your support in 2006 . . . whether you ordered something, commented on my artwork or just looked at the website and/or blog . . . Thank You! Marymaking Designs had an amazing year and I'm looking forward to another great year in 2007. I have lots of great ideas swimming in my head (the Muses seem to be working overtime right now!) . . . . be sure to stay tuned!

Wishing you a blessed and joyful 2007 ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: