Monday, November 20, 2006

Holiday Orders

I have always been so blessed to receive tons of Christmas orders and this year is no exception. I am BUSY, busy, BUSY . . . and did I say busy?! WOW!

It's a good thing . . . except it means that I'm pretty much at the end of the orders I can accept and still guarantee Christmas delivery. What does that mean for you? A few things:

1. If you are thinking of giving a mosaic cross, picture frame, etc. as a Christmas gift, please contact me immediately and I'll see what I can do. I am very sorry but I can not accept anymore orders for large crosses or detailed artwork. Email me at marymakingdesigns@verizon.net RIGHT NOW!!!

2. I can still take a few additional orders for Mosaic Angel Ornaments. They really do make a sweet gift or gift topper for pretty much every person on your list. It's a gift that can be enjoyed for years to come. Visit the Christmas 2006 page of my website for more info.

3. You can still order any of my Mosaic Notecard Sets. I have a special set for Christmas as well as my beautiful cross set and charity sets. Vist the Mosaic Notecard page of my website for more info. (The Christmas Notecards are perfect for Thank You notes!!!)

4. Can't figure out what to give somebody? Give them a Marymaking Designs' Gift Certificate and let them choose what they would like. Visit the Christmas 2006 page of my website for more info.

5. I also have a good selection of artwork (mosaic crosses, angel ornaments, etc.) that is ready to ship immediately. Visit the Available Artwork page of my website for more info.

Thank you so much for your support and understanding! Wishing you and your family a blessed Holiday Season.

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

P.S. If this is your first visit to my blog, please be sure to read through the previous entries and see pictures of my latest artwork!

No comments: