Monday, November 20, 2006

New Mosaic Crosses & Picture Frame

I had a very productive day yesterday and finished 2 crosses, 3 angels and a picture frame. Go me!

The first mosaic cross is on a small (7" x 10") cross base and was commissioned by my client as a wedding gift for her friend. The double heart design symbolizes two hearts joining as one. The colors were chosen based on the recipient's love of blue and green and her red hair. See ~ there's usually a method to my madness! LOL! Here's the cross:


The second mosaic cross is a dove design on my smallest (4" x 6") cross base. My dove designs are very popular in the larger cross sizes. However ~ this is my first time to use the dove theme on one of my smallest crosses. I chose a gorgeous Mother of Pearl dove "charm" to use as the focal piece. The mosaic cross was commissioned by my client as a Christmas gift for her grandparents.


The mosaic picture frame was commissioned by my client as an anniversary gift for her parents. She is going to place a special picture inside the frame. Great idea!

Thanks for letting me share! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving week ~

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: