Monday, January 08, 2007

Just Rambling

It looks like I already broke my New Year's Resolution to post a new entry 3 times a week. I can't believe it's already been a week. Time flies . . . or something like that. I am going to recommit though ~ 3 times a week. Be sure to check back. And if I'm not posting regularly, please post a comment to me and tell me to get on it!

In business news ~ I'm really excited about the art marketing classes I'm starting on Wednesday. The classes have been at the top of my wish list for awhile now. I'm taking them through this website . . . Art Biz Coach. The topic of the first class is: Exhibiting Your Art. It's a topic I actually know very little about and need to know alot about. I will also be taking Getting Organized (goodness knows I need to regroup and reorganize after the Holidays!) and Promoting Your Art. I'll give y'all updates along the way!

As always ~ I'm working on alot of new pieces. My local art league's show is mid-February and I plan to enter several pieces. I am also steadily working on client commissions. I feel so blessed to work with such wonderful clients who ask me to create unique and meaningful artwork. It brings me so much joy.

That's it for today. Check back with me on Wednesday to see if I keep my resolution. HA!

In Him,

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I'm excited to have you in the classes. And don't worry about not making the three postings last week. This is a brand new week!