Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Mosaic Cross ~ Faith & Love

Here is my latest commissioned mosaic cross:


It was commissioned by my client for her sister and brother-in-law. Their marriage has been through some rocky times but they have recently renewed their vows as well as their commitment to God.

Detail of the ichthus, symbolizing the couple's fresh commitment to God:


Details of the double wedding bands, symbolizing the couple's new commitment to their marriage:


This mosaic cross is a perfect example of why I feel so blessed to create my artwork. How awesome to be a part of such a wonderful story . . . and to create a piece of artwork for them that will hopefully become a physical sign of their faith and love for the rest of their lives. I am truly blessed.

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: