Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Angels are here to stay!

My mosaic angel ornaments have been so popular at Christmas time and I've had several requests to offer them all year . . . so I am! There's a new Angels page on my website where you can get more info and details on how to place your order. Here are a few more pictures that didn't fit onto the website:

Three Classic Angels





Three Classic Angels With Designs



A few Personalized Angels:


And ~ of course ~ the Charity Angels (proceeds go to the applicable charity):



I so enjoy creating these angels and watching their little personalities come to life as I add their hair, face, wings and robe. They are so sweet and fun. I'm sure you have several people in your life who need their very own guardian angel. : )

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: