Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Showing love . . . the mosaic way!

I just finished a new mosaic cross and a new mosaic picture frame:






So . . . are you wondering how these mosaics "show love the mosaic way." Well ~ let me share their "stories."

Last summer ~ I received a phone call from a client and she told me about a broken Pyrex kitchen bowl she had. She explained that the bowl was very special to her and her husband as it has been in the family for several generations. They were both sick that it had broken and wanted to know if there was anything I could do with it. The cross is the result. As difficult as the Pyrex was to cut and control, my client is thrilled with the cross. It will show their family love for years to come.

The mosaic picture frame was commissioned as a Baptism gift. I love the idea of the personalized heart . . . a great way to show love for a beautiful new baby and her family.

My artwork is the perfect way to show your love . . . not only at Valentine's Day . . . but year round. Need a wedding, baby or house warming gift? Does your sister or dear friend have a birthday coming up? Are you looking for the perfect gift for a teacher or Sunday School leader? My mosaics are perfect . . . and the really great thing is that they can be customized to suit your needs and/or desires. Who are you going to show your love to?

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that today finds you with a joyful and happy heart!

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: