Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just Checking In

Have you been anxiously checking and rechecking my blog? Are you worried I have disappeared? Is anybody out there? LOL!

I have been spending alot of time focusing on my art marketing class and redesigning my website. My current class has been great and I'm really excited not only about all of the great information but about the wonderful artists I've met. I've received a wealth of knowledge and advice and I'm looking forward to putting it all to good use.

You'll also start to notice changes (some subtle, others obvious) on my website. I have a very long list of things to change, add, delete, etc. My hope is to create a tighter, cleaner and easier to navigate site. I also hope to provide better pictures of my artwork. If you have any thoughts on things you'd like to see on the site or other recommendations, please leave me a comment. Heck ~ just leave me a comment and let me know you're out there.

Stay tuned . . .

In Him ~

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! We're anxious for you to start blogging more. But very happy that you're so active in the Promote Your Art class.