Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007!

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season . . . time to spend with family and friends, time to reflect, relax and regroup . . . and just time to be you!

The Holiday Season is always hectic here. Between Christmas orders, my children's activities and my son's birthday, life gets crazy. In a good way. I'm ready to get back to "normal" and a routine though!

But first ~ a bit of reflection on 2006. What an awesome year for my business! My artwork didn't progress quite as much as I would have liked . . . but I was blessed with alot of orders and tons of interest. At last count, I shipped artwork to close to 30 states and had orders from 4 countries. I don't have the exact count but I made approximately 150 new pieces of artwork. And I booked my first show!

Looking forward ~ I know 2007 is going to be great! I have so many great ideas for new pieces and I look forward to working with clients ~ both new and old ~ on custom designed work. I never know what direction God is going to take my artwork . . . but I always know the path and result will be worth it!

Here's to a beautiful, joyful and prosperous 2007! I look forward to working and sharing with you.

In Him,

Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: