Monday, April 09, 2007

A Belated Happy Easter

Sorry to go MIA for the last week . . . I'm still trying to recover from surgery (although I'm getting better every day), then my laptop crashed yet again and then my grandmother was admitted to ICU, then Hospice and passed away yesterday morning. As sad as it is for my family, the thought of her living her earthly body behind and rejoicing with her loved ones in Heaven brings a smile to my face.

In many ways, I think the days after Easter are more important than the actual day of Easter. Resurrection Day of course is the central focus of Christianity and gives meaning to our faith and beliefs. But what about the days following Easter? When the focus shifts to our actions and how we live out the Resurrection in our daily lives. Is your life any different because Jesus arose from the dead yesterday? What are you doing differently today . . . and tomorrow . . . to ensure that Jesus lives in your life?

Wishing you a wonderful week ~

In Him,
Mary
www.marymakingdesigns.com

No comments: